How to choose best immigration consultant?
Any individual who dreams of settling in abroad must be careful with the immigration procedures and the visa processing. Even a single error could lead to rejection, immigration is selective, and you have to be appropriate in selecting the immigration consultants also. The immigration consultants are the individuals who can guide with the process and assist you in getting the permanent residence.
Immigration is a complex procedure; the policies change based on the country’s foreign policies anyhow, and they are subject to change anytime.
The best immigration consultants will provide you the updated information, and they will never set you unrealistic information.
Five major steps to be taken before approaching the immigration consultant:
- Interview Preparation: Understand how they will be helping you to face your interview, whether they will conduct you any mock interview and strategies that help you.
- Check Their Success Rate: This is necessary but, before that know whether they are licensed consultants or not. Only approved consultants are eligible to provide services to the individuals. Verify the credentials of the immigration consultants before heading with the procedure.
- Recommendations from the friends: It is the best source of information. Know from your relatives who are successful and moved abroad with the consultant. Based on their experience, meet the successful consultant.
- Services and Fees: Understand the additional services and the procedures that apply. Know whether they are providing you the post landing services and the pre landing services. Job arrangement in the case of the skilled visas, any how you can cross check them because all the countries have streamlined approach, your experience and eligibility and skills count for immigration.
- Be careful while signing the contract: This is the crucial stage, and you have to pay attention, before taking the services, paperwork and the inclusion of services.